I'm particularly interested in this at the moment, so there are a few things which you can do automatically on the iPad which are rather cool.
Use this to set up automatic triggers for example
- create an automatic posting with title and link to Facebook or Twitter triggered by
- creating a new blog post
- getting to a timed calendar entry
Adds itself to your share option in many iPad apps.
- Use it to perform routine actions in a standard manner.
- You can choose from a gallery of prepared workflows or...
- Create your own workflow through a contextualised menu
- This is great for personal workflow like appending note items to an existing Evernote
- It can also be used to automate ad hoc activities which occur more than once - tweeting about a web page *and* adding it to a calendar